مكتب للاستشارات السياحة والضيافة
Office for tourist consultations and hospitality with an investment of 800 thousand dollars
Office for tourist consultations and hospitality with an investment of 800 thousand dollars
The Project is the establishment of an office for tourist consultations and hospitality which provides consultancy services to the tourism sector represented in companies and offices. The Office will provide services for the development and management of tourist projects in the Sultanate.
The Project is the establishment of an office for tourist consultations and hospitality which provides consultancy services to the tourism sector represented in companies and offices. The Office will provide services for the development and management of tourist projects in the Sultanate. It will provide technological, administrative and financial solutions for the tourism sector, in addition to solutions and consultations for the management of tourist projects. The Office will apply to government tenders for the tourist projects, and provide management services for the hotel apartments and the three star-hotels. The Office will provide solutions for small and medium enterprises and tourist marketing for the projects and their development and for the development of tourist areas. It will also establish tourist projects and provide training solutions in the field of tourism. The Office will work upon the actual needs of the tourism sector in order to develop human resources, companies and the bodies working in the field of tourism. It will provide solutions to the problems and development proposals through a selection of the best human cadres in the field of tourism development in order to raise the efficiency of the tourism establishment and participate in the development of the tourism sector.
- Developing and managing tourism projects and providing technological, administrative and financial solutions.
- The company provides all administrative consultations in the development of tourism projects in addition to following up the commercial growth of the project.
Advantages of the Tourist Consultancy Project:
- Providing advisory services to the tourism sector.
- Creating new investment opportunities with good returns.
- Achieving a good return for the project owner.
- Conducting research and studies in the field of tourism.
- Training individuals and companies to develop and manage tourist projects.
- Achieving good returns, cash flows and an added economic value.
- Maintaining the growth and stability of the services provided by the project.
- Achieving a high level of quality of the services provided.
- Maintaining a competitive price level that enables the project to obtain its target share.
Benefits of Tourist Consultancy:
- Finding new and better ways and means to maximize the benefit of the new institution or project.
- Increasing the size of the institution through proper thought in the administrative development of tourist projects.
- Contributing to increasing the attractions of tourism
- Achieving the idea of qualitative specialization, which works to raise the efficiency of workers in the field of tourism.
- Increasing the experience of the management team in the tourism companies through many of the information they get from the team of the Tourist Consulting Company.
- Achieving the idea of advice, which helps to reach many solutions
- Studying the project’s idea, components, and nature.
- Studying the provided services and its features, components, and characteristics
- Studying the project’s economic indicator and site and demographic indicator of the target market.
- Studying volume of the target market.
- Analysis of competitors and conducting a SWOT analysis of project nature.
- Marketing and promotional plan, pricing plan, and distribution of the project.
- Studying equipments, apparatus, vehicles used in the project.
- Studying the operational energy and providing tenders for machines and equipments used.
- Studying the costs of the project such as operating supplies, public expenditure, marketing and promotion expenses, and direct and indirect salaries.
- Studying the organizational chart, administrative structure, and job descriptions for employees.
- Studying the project’s investment costs, terms of financing, and financial structure.
- Studying the project’s revenues and expectations for future revenue.
- Studying the financial statements during the life of the project in terms of financial position, income statement, and monetary flows.
- Studying the project’s financial indicators and conducting financial analysis for them.
- Studying the project’s sensitivity analysis.
- The number of countries in which the study was done is 4 countries (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Kuwait).
- The number of companies supplying production lines is 12 companies.
- The number of countries of the study is more than 15 countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, UAE, Djibouti, Turkey, Yemen, Egypt, Bahrain, Georgia, etc.)
- The number of companies supplying production lines, that have been dealt with in the quotations and production lines is more than 3000 companies (China – India – Turkey – Germany – Italy – Russia – Estonia – Latvia – Ukraine – Spain – America – Britain).
Tourism Sector in Saudi Arabia
- The contribution of the tourism sector in the GDP of Saudi Arabia is 4.9%.
- The saudization rate in the tourism sector in the Kingdom is 27.8%.
- The expenditure of tourist trips in the Kingdom is 82.5 billion riyals.
- Local tourism expenditure is 48 billion riyals.
- The expenditure of tourist trips coming to the Kingdom is 84 billion riyals.
- The added value of the tourism sector is 85.8 billion.
- The number of domestic tourist trips in the Kingdom is 46.4 million trips.
- The number of jobs in the Kingdom sector is 882.9 jobs.
- The number of incoming tourism trips is 18 million trips.
- The number of tourist departures in the Kingdom is 20.8 millions.
- The number of tourist accommodation sector establishments in the Kingdom in 2016 was 6,580, with 421,943 rooms.
- The number of hotels in the Kingdom was 1,746 with 299,480 rooms. The number of furnished housing units reached 4,463, with 115,958 rooms. The number of hotel villas was seven villas with 63 rooms, 274hotel apartments with 2,476 rooms, 60 tourist hotels with 1,500 rooms, 17 road hotels with 255 rooms, and 13 resorts with 2, 210 rooms.
Tourism sector in Oman
- Total health expenditure is equivalent to 2.7% of GDP at current prices in Oman.
- The Government accounts for approximately 81.1% of total health expenditure. It administers approximately 83.1% of hospitals, 95.5% of hospital beds, 62.2% of outpatient services and 94.5% of the care service of the insured patients.
- Personal spending on health amounted to 11.6% of the total expenditure of Omani households.
- The number of establishments operating in the health sector in the Sultanate of the governmental sector reached 55 hospitals, 23 health complexes, 183 health centers and 66 health clinics.
- The Governorate of Muscat accounts for 20% of the number of hospitals in the governmental sector in the Sultanate, followed by Dhofar Governorate and Al-Dakhleyya, each by 13%, then North Sharqia by 11%.
- The number of establishments in the private health sector in the Sultanate reached 19 hospitals and 236 health clinics.
- Muscat Governorate accounts for 68% of the private hospitals in the Sultanate, followed by Dhofar and North Batinah, each by 11% and then Al Dhahirah Governorate by 5%.
- The number of public clinics was 460 public clinics, 288 specialized clinics and health centers, 233 dental clinics, 49 Chinese and Indian medicine clinics, and 604 pharmacies.
- The workforce in the health sector in the Sultanate reached 55,191 workers, of which 8,650 were specialist physicians, 1,234 dentists, 2,420 pharmacists, 19,760 nurses and 23,127 other assistant occupations.
Tourism Sector in Qatar
- The contribution of the tourism sector in the GDP of the State of Qatar reached QR 19.8 billion in 2016 by 3.5% of GDP in 2016 and it is intended to increase to QR 41.3 billion by 2023.
- The tourism sector in Qatar aims to achieve an occupancy rate of 72% in all hotel establishments by 2023 by attracting 5.6 million visitors to Qatar annually.
- The number of incoming tourism to Qatar reached 2.9 million in 2016.
- Total tourism expenditure in Qatar is QR17.3 billion in 2016.
- The number of tourism sector establishments in Qatar in 2016 reached 117 with 22,921 rooms.
- The number of hotels in the State of Qatar reached 98 hotels with 20,908 rooms and the number of apartments reached 19 apartments with 2,013 rooms.
Tourism sector in Kuwait
- The tourism sector provides vacant occupations for the Kuwaiti workforce at 11%.
- Investment in the tourism and travel sector is expected to grow 4.3% annually over the next 10 years until 2025, with a total investment of KD 267 million (US $ 1 billion).
- The tourism sector contributed with 1.5% of the GDP in 2015 and its contribution is expected to grow to 0.3% annually until 2025.
- Business tourism contributed with KD 457.3 million in 2015.
- The number of tourists is expected to reach 440,000 by 2024, compared with 270,000 in 2014.