About the Initiative Project
Industries Fund expands the scope of mining sector funding.
The Industries Fund contributes into financing mining projects for with its types with an amount up to 75% of the expenses of the project eligible for funding.
- Valid industrial licensing
- A thorough and updated economic feasibility study.
- Meeting all the requirement of the loan application form (the e-application).
- The industrial sector shall have a commercial impact at local markets.
- The project owner shall authorize the project representative to revise fund by submitting a copy of his ID card.
- At least one competitive offer for raw materials and mobilization.
- At least one competitive offer for the project needs of main manufacturing areas.
- Architectural drawings represent the general outline for the project and buildings areas and its dimensions in addition to manufacturing equipment areas inside the factory.
- The audited financial data for the last three years (In case that the project is under operation).