About the Initiative Project
Land Loan program
This program enables the investor to request for industrial fund including allocating a piece of land for industrial investment through standardized request in partnership with Saudi Industrial Development Fund; Economic Cities and Special Zones Authority (ECZA); King Abdullah Economic City as one industrial entity.
- Valid industrial licensing
- A thorough and updated economic feasibility study.
- Meeting all the requirement of the loan application form (the e-application).
- The industrial sector shall have a commercial impact at local markets.
- The project owner shall authorize the project representative to revise fund by submitting a copy of his ID card.
- At least one competitive offer for raw materials and mobilization.
- At least one competitive offer for the project needs of main manufacturing areas.
- Architectural drawings represent the general outline for the project and buildings areas and its dimensions in addition to manufacturing equipment areas inside the factory.
- The audited financial data for the last three years (In case that the project is under operation).