دراسة جدوى مصنع الاعلاف باستثمار 1.750 مليون دولار
A factory for producing animal fodder, by investment of $1.750 million
A factory for producing animal fodder, by investment of $1.750 million
The project is a factory for animal feed which produces and manufactures livestock feed and converts it from its primary shape as a material into the suitable shape and size to be valid for the direct consuming with the addition of some adds to promote growth and to compensate livestock for missing nutrients to gain the suitable size and the weight needed for the market.
Feasibility study of Animal feed factory
The project is a plant for the production of animal fodder, where the plant produces and manufactures livestock fodder and convert it from the raw form as raw material to the appropriate shape and size to be suitable for direct consumption with the development of some additions to these materials to promote growth and compensate the livestock for missing nutrients to obtain the appropriate size and weights required for the market, where the factory produces concentrated fodder, integrated feed, and coarse and improved one. The plant aims to produce full fodder mixtures that provide the food needs for the herds of livestock. The factory produce all kinds of fodder to meet the needs of livestock. The fodder composition is made by specialists in livestock feed. Moreover, the factory will buy and analyze raw materials chemically and in form, as well as the analysis of the fodder produced in order to test its quality.
The factory will use the latest technological means used in the production of livestock fodder. The project is one of the important projects in the field of food security, which is based mainly on the agricultural production for the industry of fodder. Therefore, the fodder production is one of the projects used in dairy farms and broiler farms, (such as barley, maize, oat, white maize and rice), by-products of grains (wheat-bran, maize-bran and rice-bran), and molasses (sugar cane molasses and sugar beet molasses)
- Animal fodder
- Poultry fodder
- رأس المال : 20,605,448 ريال
- معدل العائد : 29 %
- فتره الاستردا: ثلاث سنوات ونصف
- Increasing milk production
- Increasing meat weight
- High fertility rate
- High digestion rate
- Reducing stress in animals
Characteristics of the factory of fodder
- Attention to the quality of raw materials and final product
- Having a highly efficient team
- The presence of workers and technicians at a high level of skills
- Attention to the general cleanliness of the factory
- Supervision of a management that is accurate and disciplined at work
- Using a high technology in manufacturing and packaging
- Commitment to maintaining the product quality during packing
Target market sectors:
- Individuals who are concerned with raising livestock
- Small and medium enterprises of raising livestock
- Wholesale and retail trade in animal fodder
- Agents and distributors sector
- Studying the idea, components, and nature of the project.
- Studying the products, and their specifications, components, and characteristics.
- Studying the project’s economic indicators, project site, and demographic indicators of the target market.
- Studying the order size, domestic product, and volume of imports and exports of the products provided by the project.
- Analysis of competitors, market gap of products, and the project portion in market. Also, make a SWOT Analysis of the project nature.
- Studying the marketing and promotional plan, and pricing and distribution plan of the project.
- Studying the costs of machines, equipment, apparatus, vehicles and instructions of the project.
- Studying the productive energy, supplying price quotations for machines, apparatus, and production lines, and studying the lines specifications and matching them to products manufacturing.
- Studying the project costs of raw materials, operating supplies, public expenditures, marketing expenses, promotion, selling fees, and direct and indirect salaries.
- Studying the organic structure of the project, the administrative structure, and job description of workers.
- Studying the investment costs of the project, conditions of financing, and financial structure.
- Studying project revenue and expectations of revenues for the next years.
- Studying the project financial statements during its operating. That studying contains the financial state, income statement, and cash flow.
- Studying project’s financial indicators and its financial analyst.
- Studying the project’s sensitivity analysis.
- The number of countries in which the study was done is 4 countries (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Kuwait).
- The number of companies supplying production lines is 12 companies.
- The number of countries of the study is more than 15 countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, UAE, Djibouti, Turkey, Yemen, Egypt, Bahrain, Georgia, etc.)
- The number of companies supplying production lines, that have been dealt with in the quotations and production lines is more than 3000 companies (China – India – Turkey – Germany – Italy – Russia – Estonia – Latvia – Ukraine – Spain – America – Britain).
Agriculture sector in Saudi Arabia
- Food consumption in Saudi Arabia reached US $ 66 billion in 2016.
- The Saudi market imports about 80% of its food needs.
- Food imports represent about 15% of the total imports in Saudi Arabia, making it one of the largest import categories to the Kingdom.
- The gross domestic product of the agricultural sector in 2016 amounted to 64,879 million riyals at a rate of 3% of GDP that amounted to 2,398,564 million riyals.
- The cultivated area of various agricultural crops of grains, vegetables, animal feed and fruits in the Kingdom for 2016 is estimated at 1,047,773 hectares with a production volume of 15,875,281 tons.
- The area cultivated with agricultural crops of grains for the year 2016 is 321,246 hectares with a production capacity of 1,814,082 tons of agricultural crops.
- The area cultivated with vegetables in the Kingdom for 2016 is 80,125 hectares with a production capacity of 1,846,641 tons.
- The estimated area of animal feed crops in the Kingdom for 2016 is 501,215 hectares with a production capacity of 10,811,197 tons.
- The estimated area of cultivated fruits in the Kingdom for the year 2016 is 145,188 hectares with a production capacity of 1,403,351 tons.
- The numbers of animal resources of camels in the Kingdom is estimated at 481,138 heads for 2016, 9,236,547 heads for sheep, 3,634,277 heads for goats, and 361,362 heads for cattle.
- The number of poultry resources in the Kingdom is estimated at 51,858,509 chickens for 2016.
Agriculture sector in Oman
- The Sultanate ranked second in the Arab world and ranked 26th in the world out of (113) countries, according to the annual report on the World Food Security Index for 2016.
- The value of agricultural and fish production in the Sultanate amounted to RO 606 million during 2016.
- The estimation of the area cultivated with various agricultural crops, vegetables and fruits in the Sultanate of Oman was 202 thousand acres for 2016, with a production capacity of 1869 thousand tons.
- The area cultivated with vegetables in the Kingdom for 2016 was 41,310 acres with a production volume of 413 thousand tons. The area cultivated with fruits was 73,443 acres with a production volume of 432 thousand tons. The area cultivated with field crops was 10,117 acres with a quantity of 25.6 thousand tons and the cultivated area was estimated at 77,515 acres with a production capacity of 972.8 thousand tons.
- The number of animal resources in the Sultanate is estimated at 258 thousand heads for camels in 2016, at 582 thousand heads for sheep, 2,213 thousand heads for goats, and 381 thousand heads for cattle.
- The local production of the Sultanate of red meat for 2016 is estimated at 44 thousand tons, 84 thousand tons of poultry meat, 95 thousand tons of dairies, and 400 million tons of table eggs.
- The amount of fish in the Sultanate of Oman for year 2016 was 279,610 tons and the amount of fish was 114000 tons with a value of 58,821 thousand riyals.
Qatar Agriculture Sector
- The gross domestic product of Qatar’s agricultural production sector amounted to SR 1,016 million, representing 18% of Qatar’s GDP.
- The area cultivated with various agricultural crops, vegetables and fruits in Qatar was estimated at 11,806 hectares for 2015 with a production capacity of 629,988 tons.
- The area of cultivated crops was estimated at 308 hectares with a production volume of 1,613 tons. The area cultivated with vegetables was 2,339 hectares with a production capacity of 58,077 tons. The cultivated area with fruits and palm trees was 2,492 hectares with a production volume of 28,340 tons. The area cultivated with green animal feed was 6,666 hectares with a production capacity of 541,958 tons for 2016.
- Qatar’s domestic production for 2015 of red meat is estimated at 8,014 tons, poultry meat at 8,527 tons, dairy products at 79,804 tons, and table eggs at 4,522 tons.
- The number of animal resources of camels in Qatar is estimated at 84,825 heads for 2015, at 685,418 heads for sheep, 324,461 heads for goats and 26,067 heads for cattle.
- The amount of fish in the State of Qatar for 2015 is 15,202 tons
Agriculture sector in Kuwait
- Plant production in Kuwait is concentrated in Al Wafra, Ahmadi and Al Abdali in Jahra governorate.
- The total area of the State of Kuwait is about 17,818 dunums, about 17179 dunums of which, i.e. 96% of the total land area, are pastures. About 22,000 dunums (0.12%) are cultivated with trees. There are also 440,000 dunums, (2.5%) of the total area of the country, unsuitable for agriculture.
- The total cultivated area of the field and protected vegetables was 30,089 dunums and the quantity of production amounted to 238,266 tons at a value of 34,782,270 dinars.
- The total cultivated area of protected vegetables was 15,794 dunums with a production volume of 178,466 tons and a value of 25,636,960 dinars.
- The total cultivated area of protected paper vegetables was 2,885 dunums with 20% of the total cultivated area of these vegetables, with a production volume of 11,564 tons and a value of 1,878,475 dinars.
- The total cultivated area of tubers and protected beards was 381 dunums with 3% of the total land area planted with these products, with a production capacity of 2,076 tons and a value of 311,790 dinars
- The total cultivated area of green animal feed was 59,345 with a production volume of 331,404 tons.
- The number of palm trees in Kuwait was 846,791 fruitful trees.
- The number of animal resources of camels in Qatar is estimated at 11,025 heads for 2016, at 695,699 heads for sheep, 172,259 heads for goats and 24,246 heads for cattle.
- The quantity of fish in the State of Kuwait for the year 2016 is 14,627,959 kg.