مشروع سياحي متكامل
An integrated tourism project with an investment of 10.5 million dollars
An integrated tourism project with an investment of 10.5 million dollars
The project is an integrated tourism project where the Project is based on four basic stages. The first stage includes the development and maintenance of the Natural Rock Garden,
The project is an integrated tourism project where the Project is based on four basic stages. The first stage includes the development and maintenance of the Natural Rock Garden, making it a destination for internal and external tourism, which is located in the allocated plot, which takes up an area in the center of the plot within 50% of the total allocated land. The second stage includes the planning, development and construction of a golf course, which consists of 18 holes according to the international requirements, in addition to such annexes as a club, a restaurant and a playground for children. The third stage includes the construction of 200 housing units with a five-star hotel. The fourth stage includes the construction of a multi-purpose commercial mall, a cinema hall, restaurants and parking areas.
- The first stage is to develop and maintain the Natural Rock Garden.
- The second stage is the planning, development, and construction of a golf course.
- The third stage is the construction of 200 housing units with a five-star hotel.
- The fourth stage is the construction of a multi-purpose commercial mall.
Characteristics of an integrated tourist project
- Establishing an integrated tourist city
- Creating new investment opportunities with good returns.
- Achieving a good return for the Project owner.
- Providing labor and improving their economic and social level.
- Achieving good returns, cash flows and a good added economic value.
- Optimal use of the Project resources and assets.
- Achieving high quality standards.
- Maintaining a competitive price level that enables the project to obtain its target share.
- Contributing to covering a part of the growing demand for tourism services
- Attracting the largest segment of society to the various sports, especially families and foreigners residing in Duqm
- Providing sports courses in all games and marketing in a professional manner to ensure the highest financial return.
- Play stadiums of maximum capacity by renting, organizing school trips, entering into contracts with companies and holding courses in various games.
- Studying the project’s idea, components, and nature.
- Studying the provided services and its features, components, and characteristics
- Studying the project’s economic indicator and site and demographic indicator of the target market.
- Studying volume of the target market.
- Analysis of competitors and conducting a SWOT analysis of project nature.
- Marketing and promotional plan, pricing plan, and distribution of the project.
- Studying equipments, apparatus, vehicles used in the project.
- Studying the operational energy and providing tenders for machines and equipments used.
- Studying the costs of the project such as operating supplies, public expenditure, marketing and promotion expenses, and direct and indirect salaries.
- Studying the organizational chart, administrative structure, and job descriptions for employees.
- Studying the project’s investment costs, terms of financing, and financial structure.
- Studying the project’s revenues and expectations for future revenue.
- Studying the financial statements during the life of the project in terms of financial position, income statement, and monetary flows.
- Studying the project’s financial indicators and conducting financial analysis for them.
- Studying the project’s sensitivity analysis.
- The number of countries in which the study was done is 4 countries (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Kuwait).
- The number of companies supplying production lines is 12 companies.
- The number of countries of the study is more than 15 countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, UAE, Djibouti, Turkey, Yemen, Egypt, Bahrain, Georgia, etc.)
- The number of companies supplying production lines, that have been dealt with in the quotations and production lines is more than 3000 companies (China – India – Turkey – Germany – Italy – Russia – Estonia – Latvia – Ukraine – Spain – America – Britain).
Tourism Sector in Saudi Arabia
- The contribution of the tourism sector in the GDP of Saudi Arabia is 4.9%.
- The saudization rate in the tourism sector in the Kingdom is 27.8%.
- The expenditure of tourist trips in the Kingdom is 82.5 billion riyals.
- Local tourism expenditure is 48 billion riyals.
- The expenditure of tourist trips coming to the Kingdom is 84 billion riyals.
- The added value of the tourism sector is 85.8 billion.
- The number of domestic tourist trips in the Kingdom is 46.4 million trips.
- The number of jobs in the Kingdom sector is 882.9 jobs.
- The number of incoming tourism trips is 18 million trips.
- The number of tourist departures in the Kingdom is 20.8 millions.
- The number of tourist accommodation sector establishments in the Kingdom in 2016 was 6,580, with 421,943 rooms.
- The number of hotels in the Kingdom was 1,746 with 299,480 rooms. The number of furnished housing units reached 4,463, with 115,958 rooms. The number of hotel villas was seven villas with 63 rooms, 274hotel apartments with 2,476 rooms, 60 tourist hotels with 1,500 rooms, 17 road hotels with 255 rooms, and 13 resorts with 2, 210 rooms.
Tourism sector in Oman
- Total health expenditure is equivalent to 2.7% of GDP at current prices in Oman.
- The Government accounts for approximately 81.1% of total health expenditure. It administers approximately 83.1% of hospitals, 95.5% of hospital beds, 62.2% of outpatient services and 94.5% of the care service of the insured patients.
- Personal spending on health amounted to 11.6% of the total expenditure of Omani households.
- The number of establishments operating in the health sector in the Sultanate of the governmental sector reached 55 hospitals, 23 health complexes, 183 health centers and 66 health clinics.
- The Governorate of Muscat accounts for 20% of the number of hospitals in the governmental sector in the Sultanate, followed by Dhofar Governorate and Al-Dakhleyya, each by 13%, then North Sharqia by 11%.
- The number of establishments in the private health sector in the Sultanate reached 19 hospitals and 236 health clinics.
- Muscat Governorate accounts for 68% of the private hospitals in the Sultanate, followed by Dhofar and North Batinah, each by 11% and then Al Dhahirah Governorate by 5%.
- The number of public clinics was 460 public clinics, 288 specialized clinics and health centers, 233 dental clinics, 49 Chinese and Indian medicine clinics, and 604 pharmacies.
- The workforce in the health sector in the Sultanate reached 55,191 workers, of which 8,650 were specialist physicians, 1,234 dentists, 2,420 pharmacists, 19,760 nurses and 23,127 other assistant occupations.
Tourism Sector in Qatar
- The contribution of the tourism sector in the GDP of the State of Qatar reached QR 19.8 billion in 2016 by 3.5% of GDP in 2016 and it is intended to increase to QR 41.3 billion by 2023.
- The tourism sector in Qatar aims to achieve an occupancy rate of 72% in all hotel establishments by 2023 by attracting 5.6 million visitors to Qatar annually.
- The number of incoming tourism to Qatar reached 2.9 million in 2016.
- Total tourism expenditure in Qatar is QR17.3 billion in 2016.
- The number of tourism sector establishments in Qatar in 2016 reached 117 with 22,921 rooms.
- The number of hotels in the State of Qatar reached 98 hotels with 20,908 rooms and the number of apartments reached 19 apartments with 2,013 rooms.
Tourism sector in Kuwait
- The tourism sector provides vacant occupations for the Kuwaiti workforce at 11%.
- Investment in the tourism and travel sector is expected to grow 4.3% annually over the next 10 years until 2025, with a total investment of KD 267 million (US $ 1 billion).
- The tourism sector contributed with 1.5% of the GDP in 2015 and its contribution is expected to grow to 0.3% annually until 2025.
- Business tourism contributed with KD 457.3 million in 2015.
- The number of tourists is expected to reach 440,000 by 2024, compared with 270,000 in 2014.