دراسة جدوى مصنع العبوات البلاستيكية
Factory for plastic packages PET of investment reaches $1.250 million
Factory for plastic packages PET of investment reaches $1.250 million
The project about institution of factory for plastic packages as it produces plastic packages for soft drinks and juice (350 ml, 500 ml, 1250 ml, and 2250 ml). Products are of high level of productivity through using high purity raw materials made of PET
The project about institution of factory for plastic packages as it produces plastic packages for soft drinks and juice (350 ml, 500 ml, 1250 ml, and 2250 ml). Products are of high level of productivity through using high purity raw materials made of PET, so they are safe for foods and juice. Plastic packages manufacturing is one of the leading sectors due to increasing consumption of plastic packages. Therefore, institution of factory for plastic packages is high impact investment opportunity that achieves high economic returns. The factory aims to work force recruitment and improve their social and economic levels, keep on competitive prices level enables the project to get its target portion, contribute in covering part of increasing demand on plastic packages, and use the latest methods in manufacturing plastic packages, and use the latest methods in such field. The factory distinguished by quality of products and raw materials, Supervising products quality and operation requirements, providing distinctive and experienced workforces, having active and clever workforce, technicians and supervisors of high competence, and other features distinguish the factory.
Known as elastomers, it is easy to form in different shapes. It is basically consisted of chains of Polymers. Plastic industry took place, flourished, and dominated the present industries due to its several uses in daily life as it forms things and instruments surrounding us.
Features of polyethylene terephthalate packages for food industries
- Easy to form
- Rust resisting
- Of various colors
- Low prices
Features of Factory for plastic packages
- Caring for quality of products and raw materials
- Supervising products quality and operation requirements
- Providing distinctive and experienced workforces
- Having active and clever workforce
- Technicians and supervisors of high competence
- Supervisors caring for production quality
- Sorting of materials and testing random sample to assert quality
- Caring for general cleaning of factory and packaging area
- Product marketing depends on price competitiveness
- There is a distributing network of qualified and experienced
- Studying the idea, components, and nature of the project.
- Studying the products, and their specifications, components, and characteristics.
- Studying the project’s economic indicators, project site, and demographic indicators of the target market.
- Studying the order size, domestic product, and volume of imports and exports of the products provided by the project.
- Analysis of competitors, market gap of products, and the project portion in market. Also, make a SWOT Analysis of the project nature.
- Studying the marketing and promotional plan, and pricing and distribution plan of the project.
- Studying the costs of machines, equipment, apparatus, vehicles and instructions of the project.
- Studying the productive energy, supplying price quotations for machines, apparatus, and production lines, and studying the lines specifications and matching them to products manufacturing.
- Studying the project costs of raw materials, operating supplies, public expenditures, marketing expenses, promotion, selling fees, and direct and indirect salaries.
- Studying the organic structure of the project, the administrative structure, and job description of workers.
- Studying the investment costs of the project, conditions of financing, and financial structure.
- Studying project revenue and expectations of revenues for the next years.
- Studying the project financial statements during its operating. That studying contains the financial state, income statement, and cash flow.
- Studying project’s financial indicators and its financial analyst.
- Studying the project’s sensitivity analysis.
- The number of countries in which the study was done is 4 countries (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Kuwait).
- The number of companies supplying production lines is 12 companies.
- The number of countries of the study is more than 15 countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, UAE, Djibouti, Turkey, Yemen, Egypt, Bahrain, Georgia, etc.)
- The number of companies supplying production lines, that have been dealt with in the quotations and production lines is more than 3000 companies (China – India – Turkey – Germany – Italy – Russia – Estonia – Latvia – Ukraine – Spain – America – Britain).
Plastic sector in The Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf
- Annual productive capacity growth rate for plastic industries and polymers in The Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (CCASG) reaches 6%
- Productive capacity for polymers in CCASG reaches 25.5 million tons in 2014.
- Polyethylene and Propylene considered the leading products of plastic in CCASG, as they represent consecutively 53.2% and 33.9% within 2014.
- Polymers exports in GCASG increased threefold during the last decade as it reaches to 18.6 million tons at the end of 2014.
- Polymers exports in GCASG value reaches 25 billion USD at the end of 2014.
- Polymers sector in GCASG provide 32.000 posts during 2013.
Plastic sector in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia targets that its productive capacity of plastic sector in Arab markets to reach to 33.8 million tons in 2020 of increase rates 25% compared by the present statics.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia production represents about 72% of the gulf production, registering 18.3 million tons.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia captured the greatest part of Polymers consumption in CCASG by rate of 62% from total domestic consumption.
- Portion of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia reaches about 65% of exports of Polymers of CCASG.
Plastic sector in Sultanate of Oman
- Total number of workers in the sector reaches 3.989 during 2010.
- The domestic product of the sector reaches 121 million OMR during 2010.
- Portion of Sultanate of Oman reaches about 7% of Polymers consumption from the total domestic consumption.
- Portion of Sultanate of Oman reaches about 1% of exports of Polymers of CCASG.
Plastic sector in Qatar
- The raw materials represents the greatest part of plastic production components of investment reached 1.11 billion QAR IN 2012, of ratio 98% from plastic total production.
- The plastic total exports reached 2.2% of Qatari total exports in 2011.
- Qatari total imports reached 3.2% of total imports in 2011.
- Portion of Qatar reaches about 3% of Polymers consumption from the total domestic consumption.
- Portion of Qatar reaches about 19% of exports of Polymers of CCASG.
Plastic sector in Kuwait
- Portion of Kuwait reaches 4% of Polymers consumption from the CCASG total domestic consumption.
- Portion of Kuwait reaches about 5% of exports of Polymers of CCASG.